Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New things... new space

So... I made some bowls in my space last night. I decided that I may as well get ahead on the assignment for the throwing class since I have to make 50 bowls eventually. I don't have the syllabus yet, and the rest of the class is working on getting certified and getting respirators so they can mix their clay. I am so glad that I got that over with last year... although my respirator might benefit from some new cartridges. Anyway, yesterday I was thinking of how I could make my space a little more personal. I am going to get a table somehow to work on, and then I will stick a few pictures on the wall-- probably cartoons and things that inspire me. Also, I want to take a few more tools and sponges, and maybe a towel or two. I don't really know where to begin. Today will be the second day of classes for me, and I need to buy a book for glaze calc at the bookstore and I have to remember that I have ceramic art history at 6:30 tonight. I will just throw until then... because my intermediate throwing class starts at 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment